The world is changing: New mobility solutions, climate-friendly alternatives and smart concepts are our future. We at Hödlmayr International are continuously developing in these areas.
Location: Linz and/or Schwertberg
Your new position:
Technical and disciplinary management of a 12-strong team at three locations (Austria, Serbia, Belgium)
Architecture of new as well as optimization of existing software solutions
Ongoing exchange with specialist departments and superiors
Responsibility for requirements management and resource planning
Several years of experience as a software developer
Experience as a manager
Fundamental knowledge of Java, especial Spring Boot and Angular
Knowledge of agile working methods (Scrum-Certification)
Business fluent German & English
Structured and solution-oriented way of working
Strong communication skills and team orientation
As SAP QM Inhouse Consultant your main taks is the group-wide implementation of the SAP system for QM. Beside planning and implementing projects in the QM area, you will also focus on test management during the project implementation phase. You will be in close contact to the internal SAP project team as well as external partners and key users worldwide.
Are you looking for a thesis in the field of "Facility Services"? Are you motivated to support our facility management team in different areas and to work on various tasks (e.g. space management, CRM tools, etc.)?
Then you've come to the right place!
We are happy to support you in writing your Bachelor's, Master's or diploma thesis and offer you the possibility of a professional internship in the field of facility management. With us, you will gain an insight into the day-to-day business of an internationally active company, gather great experience and gain new knowledge.
BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together, we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new and taking on challenges every day?
What awaits you:
Support of the team from September 1st, 2021
- Longer-term support of the technical documentation
- Creation of technical publications
What you bring with you:
- Degree (FH, University) preferably in the field of product design and technical documentation
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Gain practical experience in a global company and learn from working in a great team. Take advantage of our benefits (company restaurant, etc.) and also improve the status of your student account.
Do you want to get to know the diverse field of activity of central maintenance at BRP-Rotax and are you interested in one of the topics below for your final thesis?
You have very good German skills and are motivated to lend a hand?
Then apply today!
We can support you with the following topics for your thesis:
- Implementation of a comprehensive maintenance software for the strategic control of the department - Big Data and Augmented Reality ready.
- Evaluation and cost/benefit calculation of fixed maintenance windows - savings through preventive maintenance based on operational data
- Manufacturing robustness - How can data from condition based monitoring systems be used for process control?
- Cost/benefit evaluation - condition based monitoring automatic vs. manual
- Procedure for the implementation of an automated spare parts issue
- Development of a supplier feedback tool for technical parts - Establishment of a key performance indicator system for quality assessment and price negotiation
- Total Productive Management - Must Have Tools for Department Managers
- Development of a tool for the design of living assets management
- Change Management - Implementation of a cultural change for an error-avoiding view on the shop floor (CIP)
Seize your chance now - we are looking forward to your application!