Human Capital Management
Linz Urfahrmarkt, Open Air
16.06.2023 - 18.06.2023
14:00 - 23:59
Are you a fan of good music and Upper Austria?
Lucky for you, the music festival "Lido Sounds" is taking place in Linz this summer from June 16th to 18th and Welcome2Upper Austria is giving away 3x day tickets for you!
Take your chance to win a day pass and enjoy great music from international and local artists!
Here is how it works:
1. Register below to participate
2. Make a funny photo of you in your favorite place in Upper Austria
3. Make a post or story on Instagram with the hashtag #w2ua_lidosounds and tag us @welcome2upperaustria.
Share with us a reason why you like this place in the most creative way you can!
The 3 best photos with the most likes will win a day pass of their choice!
The competition takes place from 05.04.2023 till 22.05.2023
Photo:(c) Festival Buehne Oberoesterreich Tourismus_Robert Maybach
Terms and conditions:
1)Terms and conditions for participation in the "Lido Sounds Festival" competition organized by Business Upper Austria - OÖ Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH (hereinafter also referred to as the "Organizer").
2)Only persons who are resident in Upper Austria and who have already reached the age of 18 by the start of the competition with the cut-off date of April 5, 2023 are eligible to participate. Each person may only participate once. Participation on behalf of third parties is not permitted. Excluded from participation are: Employees of Business Upper Austria. All persons who have correctly filled in all required data are eligible to participate. If the contact details provided are incorrect, the organizer is not obliged to find out the correct contact details. The organizer is entitled to exclude participants with incorrect contact details from the competition at any time.
3)Participation is free of charge, voluntary and can only be made via this homepage.
4)the competition "Lido Sounds" takes place in the period from 05.04.2023 to 22.05.2023, 24:00.
5)participation in the competition is only possible via online form, and until 22.05.2023, 24:00. In addition, participants must make a photo of themselves in their favorite place in Upper Austria.
Additionally, each post should be tagged with @welcome2upperaustria and a hashtag #w2ua_lidosounds.
6) Participation via automated processes (e.g. via sweepstakes clubs or sweepstakes service providers) is not permitted. In these cases and in the event of violations of the conditions of participation or manipulations, we reserve the right to exclude the participants concerned.
7) the three photos with the most "likes" will be declared the winners.
8) Notification of the prize will be sent by email between 23.05.2023 and 26.05.2023 by Biz-up. Within 7 days the winner has to reply to Biz-up whether he/she wants to accept the prize. If there is no answer within one week, the prize will be raffled again among the remaining participants.
9) the organizer reserves the right to exclude with immediate effect participants who violate criminal laws, morality, these conditions of participation or who try to influence or disturb the course of the competition.
10) there are 3 prizes to be won: 3x 1 day ticket of the participants' choice.
The organizer expressly reserves the right to replace the respectively announced prizes with prizes of equal or higher value without giving reasons. The organizer assumes no liability or warranty for the prizes or for a specific condition or value of the prizes.
Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and will not be redeemed for cash by the Promoter or the Prize Sponsor.
11) the organizer reserves the right to determine the method of delivery of the prize. If possible, the prizes will be handed over or sent to the winners personally by the organizer.
12) The organizer assumes no liability for technical defects, faulty data transmission or for any technical difficulties that may affect participation in the competition. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without giving reasons. This shall not give rise to any claims by the participant against the organizer.
Apart from that, the organizer is only liable for intent and gross negligence. Slight negligence is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
13) No involvement of Facebook in the competition
The competition has no connection with Facebook or Instagram and is in no way supported, accompanied or controlled by Facebook or Instagram. The recipient of the information provided is not Facebook or Instagram, but all Business Upper Austria - OÖ Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH. All questions, comments or complaints are therefore not to be directed to Facebook or Instagram, but to Business Upper Austria - OÖ Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH. Participation does not give rise to any claims against Facebook or Instagram.
14) Data protection information
The personal data collected from participants to take part in the competition will be processed for the purposes of processing and handling the competition. The legal basis for the data processing is Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO (consent of the person concerned). The participant agrees that his/her data may be passed on to the extent necessary for the execution of the mailing. The personal data of the participants will be kept as long as it is necessary for the achievement of the purpose or until any revocation of the declaration of consent.
There is no automated decision-making (profiling). There is no contractual or legal requirement to provide the data and there is no obligation to do so. If you refuse to provide the data, you will not be able to participate in the "Lido Sounds Festival" competition.
The consent given can be revoked at any time by sending a letter to Business Upper Austria - OÖ Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH (responsible party) at the address: Hafenstraße 47-51, 4020 Linz, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that point. If you object to the data processing before the end of the "Lido Sounds Festival" competition or revoke the consent you have given, we regret that we will have to exclude you from the competition.
As a data subject, you are generally entitled to the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, objection as well as data portability within the framework of the legal provisions. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been violated in any way, you are free to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
15) By submitting your participation, you also accept the data protection information and the General Terms and Conditions (see www.biz-up.at/rechtliches) of Business Upper Austria - OÖ Wirtschaftsagentur GmbH.
By participating in the competition, the participant declares his/her agreement with the conditions of participation in the competition.
Austrian law shall apply to the exclusion of the reference norms of international private law. The place of jurisdiction is 4020 Linz. Legal recourse is excluded. There is no enforceable claim to the payment of the winnings.
Should individual provisions of the conditions of participation be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall remain unaffected. They will be replaced by an appropriate provision that comes closest to the purpose of the invalid provision.