24 hours of sun is the vision of a future with 100% renewable energy sources. In order to realize this vision, technologies and solutions are required with which renewable energy can step by step be generated, stored, distributed and consumed more and more efficiently.
Comprehensive software development skills are required to create this basis. We are therefore looking for you to strengthen our frontend team for our modern web application!
/ Development of our innovative web-based UI on the inverter including new features and UI applications
/ Close cooperation with our backend team (embedded Linux) and UI/UX team
/ Working in an agile Scrum team with a dedicated Product Owner and Scrum Master
/ Close coordination with our stakeholders
/ Developing software tests for our Solar Energy business unit product portfolio, from mobile app to web application
/ Design and implementation of automated UI/API tests for web and mobile applications
/ Elaboration of test specifications, creation of test reports as well as software releases
/ Automation and continuous execution of regression tests
/ Manual testing of web and mobile applications
You will shape the future of our development process within our Solar Energy team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the:
/ Development of the continuous integration pipeline
/ Coordination between the SCRUM, quality assurance and operations teams
/ Knowledge transfer between the development and operations teams
/ Automated deployment procedure
/ Setup of tools and infrastructure for integration
Developing new applications for our solar.web in an agile Scrum team.
Web development with .NET MVC
Development of Azure cloud services
If you are interested in supporting the sales managers in the international acquisition process, especially for tenders - both internally as well as on site at the customers - then this job is just right for you!
- The preparation of presentations for the sales managers as well as the preparation of individual customer offers and contracts are part of your job
- You will support in answering tenders, coordinate tenders and prepare response documents in cooperation with the sales managers
- You are also the interface to the specialist departments for tenders
- The design, implementation and further development of processes for managing tenders and furthermore the sales infrastructure (tool support including content maintenance) is also part of your job
- You are also representing MIC at international conferences and trade fairs
- Completed education (vocational high school, university, university of applied sciences)
- Fluent in English, further languages (especially German) are beneficial
- Experience with tenders is an advantage
- Willingness to travel: max. 10% (mainly Europe)
- Very good communication skills and a customer orientied approach
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Privately owned and permanently growing company
- World market leader with 9 offices, in 7 countries, on 3 continents
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful teamwork
- International context with global players
- Professional on-boarding, MIC Academy training
- Various benefits
Compensation: We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of € 39.760 gross/year (38,5 hours / week) plus a variable salary component (attractive bonus model) and numerous other benefits. Of course, we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification.
Become an active part in the global trade world! Linz | Hagenberg | Salzburg | Vienna
Anton Bruckner International School is seeking an IB - MYP Integrated Science Teacher.
Please find further details in the attached PDF Job Descrition
BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together, we get people moving and hearts beating faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility? Are you looking for a job of the future in an exciting, agile environment?
What you can expect
As Buyer EE & Plastics you will be responsible for purchasing direct material in the area of electrics/electronics and plastics. Accompany the new, exciting area of e-Mobility and grow in a young team.
Take over the inquiry and quotation process as well as evaluation, selection and development of national and international suppliers
Independent contract and price negotiations with suppliers
Carrying out SWOT analyses and benchmark analyses
Close cooperation with our product development in Austria and Canada as well as our production sites
What you bring with you
Completed commercial or technical education (HAK, HTL) or completed studies (FH, University) in the fields of logistics, business administration, technology
At least 3 years of professional experience in purchasing, preferably in the automotive industry or an international industrial company as well as commodity experience
Proactive and dynamic buyer personality with technical affinity and passion for our high-tech products
Communicative team player with negotiation skills and ERP routine, ideally in SAP
Very good German and good English skills, both written and spoken
You will receive an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is € 43,314.74 EUR gross/year according to the very attractive collective agreement of the metal industry. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
As a Testautomation Engineer Web Applications, you…
- ensure the quality of our web applications by building and maintaining a fully automated test environment
- create test cases, build, improve and maintain the test environment, run tests, report defects
- proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
- coach engineers on testing and ensure the whole team is responsible for quality
As a Technical Support Engineer, you…
- are the first contact person in support for our customers and partners
- support our customers and partners in finding optimal solutions for their technical issues
- are responsible for analysing, troubleshooting and tracking support requests
- are acting as an interface between customers/partners and internal departments (development and product management teams)
- continuously work on improving CELUM’s knowledge base
As a technical consultant, you’ll provide technical guidance and in-depth product knowledge to our customers and partners.
With your product and industry expertise, you will ensure a seamless integration of CELUM technology into our customer's enterprise environments. As part of our technical consulting team, you’ll solve technical challenges regarding web applications, networks, and infrastructure. You will create concepts and independently manage set-ups and complex changes to our products.