Are you about to graduate (or did you already finish your studies) and fascinated by electrical engineering? Are you looking for a job with future prospects and are you interested in e-mobility? Do you prefer an environment in which you can learn from others and develop your skills? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
- You design 2D circuit diagrams as well as HV & LV cable harnesses in 2D and 3D
- You are responsible for article management and component maintenance
- You will prepare the corresponding production documents and documentation
- You regularly coordinate with purchasing, production and suppliers
- In your daily business you always consider relevant standards and regulators
- Whether you have completed professional training, HTL, FH or university degree with focus on Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar – you are very welcome!
- Do you already have some work experience? – Excellent, but not a must!
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- You are inquisitive, technically versed and work independently
- You are characterized by your team spirit, your reliability and your high level of initiative
- Extensive onboarding including buddy program
- Familiar working environment, flat hierarchies and “you” culture
- A job at Kreisel means movement instead of standing still and offers many opportunities for your personal and professional development
- Numerous benefits such as a freshly cooked lunch every day, flexible working hours, a parking lot with free charging in front of the door or an in-house gym