BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- Electrotechnical maintenance of machines, equipment and production plants
- Repair, fault diagnosis and troubleshooting on machining centers and industrial robots
- Preventive maintenance, inspection and control optimization
- Calibration and adjustment work on various measuring and control circuits
- Implementation and documentation of electrical conversion work and new installations
What you bring with you:
- Completed electrotechnical apprenticeship or HTL / foreman qualification
- Professional experience as an electrical engineering technician or industrial electrician in a production company
- Experience in electrotechnical maintenance, servicing and repair of CNC machines
- Knowledge of measurement, regulation and control technology; PLC experience advantageous
- Good communications skills in German, technical know-how, instinct for troubleshooting and willingness to work occasionally in shifts
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 39,236.96 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement for the metal industry. A significant overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.