MIC is leading worldwide in the automation of global customs and trade compliance processes. With our software solutions, we ensure safe and efficient customs clearance within the legal frameworks for more than 800 customers - like VW, Zalando, IKEA, Panasonic - on 6 contintents.
IT security is your passion? Great! We are looking for a Security Engineer with development experience to set company-wide security standards, perform pentests and close security gaps.
- As a Software Security Engineer, you will be the central point of contact for software security, secure data interfaces and deployment
- With your expertise, you will be significantly working on the improvement of our product suite and SaaS platform
- In addition, you will continuously optimize our in-house Secure Development Lifecycle (MIC SDLC)
- You will perform ongoing pentests and code reviews to ensure software security
- You will work with the product development teams to close possibly arising security gaps
- You further develop our Secure Coding Guidelines, introduce new tools and create awareness for the topic of security throughout the company
Your skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master‘s Degree (Computer Science with focus on Security) and/or relevant work experience
- You have good knowledge in software development and understanding of software design and architecture
- Practical experience with SecDevOps methods or threat modeling techniques is beneficial
- You are familiar with secure coding, cryptography and threat modeling
- You keep yourself up to date by researching IT security topics Your work style can be described as pro-active, self-reliant, structured, and well organized
- You are an analytical thinker with good communication skills
- Very good English skills (spoken and written)
We offer you:
- Privately owned, stably growing world market leader with 11 offices on 3 continents
- International context with global players
- Cooperative, appreciative and respectful culture based on diversity, equal treatment and fair pay
- Your personal training plan, organized by the MIC Academy, as well as your mentor support your professional onboarding
- Individual development and career opportunities
- Flexibility in a hybrid work environment allows you to combine your career, studies and private life
We are legally required to mention the compensation for this position. We offer a minimum salary of € 55.000 gross/year (38,5 hours/week, no All-in contracts) plus an employee bonus and numerous other benefits. Of course, we are adapting the compensation according to your experience and qualification. week; no all-in contracts) plus a generalemployee bonus and numerous benefits.
Become an active part in the global trade world!
Linz | Hagenberg | Salzburg | Vienna