At the Hospital of the Sisters of Mercy Ried, patients are treated according to the guiding principle "Health comes from the heart" by our approximately 1,600 employees at the site. This guiding principle is at the core of our goal to combine responsible modern medicine with loving human care. Our hospital is the second largest employer in the district of Ried im Innkreis.
We are constantly looking for new staff in the medical and non-medical fields.
Professions which are sought:
• Follow the link to our open positions:
• Depending on the position to hold a medical degree or the graduation as a nurse
• Valid registration in the health care register or willingness to nostrify academic certificates in Austria – only for the care sector
• Valid Covid-19 vaccination or willingess to immunise
• Working experience and basic knowledge in german are appreciated
Social and personal skills:
• Enjoy working with and for people
• Ability to work in a team
• Flexibility and Resilience
• Housing opportunity
• a paid german course
• a thirteenth and fourteenth monthly salary
• possibility of further training
• we support you in the nostrification process or in obtaining additional qualifications
The salary depends on which job you are interested in. Contact us so you can get more informations about it.
If you are interested in this position or have any other questions, we are looking forward to receiving your application via E-Mail.
*Do not hesitate to contact us, even if your education or German language is not sufficient. Together we can surely find a solution so that you can work with us.