BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- As the responsible mechanical development engineer, you will oversee the entire development process of novel drive concepts with a focus on alternative drive technologies (BEV, FCEV, HEV)
- Performance of system analysis and translation of customer requirements into design input for the engineering department
- Your responsibilities include validation of mechanical drive components at the prototype stage to meet functional and durability requirements, problem solving during the validation phase, and release of components and complete drives for volume production
- You will also be responsible for evaluating and processing test and measurement results and presenting them to project management and the executive team
- You maintain close cooperation with neighboring departments such as design, simulation and electrical/electronic development in order to develop the best possible product, and support our advanced engineering department in researching new technologies
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies (FH, university) in the fields of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, mechatronics or comparable
- Relevant professional experience in the field of engine mechanics
- Ideally first touch points in the field of emotors, interest in emobility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work under pressure and willingness to take responsibility
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is € 49.596,40 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement of the metal industry. A significant overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.