Are you looking for a thesis in the field of "Facility Services"? Are you motivated to support our facility management team in different areas and to work on various tasks (e.g. space management, CRM tools, etc.)?
Then you've come to the right place!
We are happy to support you in writing your Bachelor's, Master's or diploma thesis and offer you the possibility of a professional internship in the field of facility management. With us, you will gain an insight into the day-to-day business of an internationally active company, gather great experience and gain new knowledge.
BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together, we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new and taking on challenges every day?
What awaits you:
Support of the team from September 1st, 2021
- Longer-term support of the technical documentation
- Creation of technical publications
What you bring with you:
- Degree (FH, University) preferably in the field of product design and technical documentation
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Gain practical experience in a global company and learn from working in a great team. Take advantage of our benefits (company restaurant, etc.) and also improve the status of your student account.
Do you want to get to know the diverse field of activity of central maintenance at BRP-Rotax and are you interested in one of the topics below for your final thesis?
You have very good German skills and are motivated to lend a hand?
Then apply today!
We can support you with the following topics for your thesis:
- Implementation of a comprehensive maintenance software for the strategic control of the department - Big Data and Augmented Reality ready.
- Evaluation and cost/benefit calculation of fixed maintenance windows - savings through preventive maintenance based on operational data
- Manufacturing robustness - How can data from condition based monitoring systems be used for process control?
- Cost/benefit evaluation - condition based monitoring automatic vs. manual
- Procedure for the implementation of an automated spare parts issue
- Development of a supplier feedback tool for technical parts - Establishment of a key performance indicator system for quality assessment and price negotiation
- Total Productive Management - Must Have Tools for Department Managers
- Development of a tool for the design of living assets management
- Change Management - Implementation of a cultural change for an error-avoiding view on the shop floor (CIP)
Seize your chance now - we are looking forward to your application!