Be part of our continuing growth story!
GlobeAir is Europe’s leading private jet charter offering on-demand flights at affordable rates. We are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results. People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. Due to the progressive expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team in Linz (Hörsching).
In this position you will be responsible for:
• Reconcile data from vendor invoices and supporting documents to verify accuracy of billing
• Contact vendors regarding discrepancies in invoice
• Keep track of vendor performance: timely invoices, agreed on rates
• Additional tasks as required from management team
• Accounts payable or invoice control experience is preferred
• Ability and willingness to follow instruction and learn new tasks.
• Highly self-motivated and proactive with a willingness to take initiative
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Flexible approach to work, to match the operational requirements (shifts, weekends and overtime)
• Good computer knowledge of MS-Office software programs
• Excellent English language skills (both verbal and written), all additional languages are a plus
• Must have the right to live and work in Austria
What We Offer
• An exciting and challenging task for ambitious business aviation enthusiast
• A secure job in a successful, internationally active company
• International environment with a multi-cultural team
• An open and respectful corporate culture characterized by a refreshing team spirit
• Relocation package including first month accommodation
• Part time position
• Annual gross salary from € 30.800,- full time (compensation negotiable according to experience)