BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect
- Responsibility for the control of incoming invoices
- Booking after receipt of goods and approval for payment, clarification of any price differences
- Reconciliation of open purchase orders and scheduling agreements as well as urgency of vendor reminders
- Execution of current activities in fixed asset accounting
- Control of the investment budget and equipment orders
- Support in the optimization of processes
What you bring with you
- Completed commercial school HAK/HLW or completed commercial apprenticeship (office clerk)
- First work experience, accounting course or examination would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word), SAP desirable
- Excellent German and English knowledge in word and writing is a must
- Independent work, initiative and commitment, careful and efficient working methods
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement of Metal industry at EUR 32.598,16 gross/year. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.