BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking on changing tasks?
What you can expect:
- Partner with and consult to regional/divisional HR teams to ensure appropriate global alignment for all compensation and rewards, while supporting regional needs and adaptation as needed to local context
- Identifying best practices and benchmarks and developing recommendations for modifications to align to HR strategy and business goals
- Measuring external best-practices and innovative trends to apply them to Total Rewards programs and technologies including health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, time off, wellness programs, etc.
- Effective and responsible management of global mobility programs including expatriation, secondment, extend business trips, etc.
- Interface to HR Austria and international HR, general management and external authorities & partners
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies (FH, university) in the field of Human Resources/labour law
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within Total Rewards and/or Compensation
- Good handling of the austrian labour law and the collective agreements
- Very good command of German and English
- Organizational talent, affinity with numbers, empathy and service orientation
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 56.827,26 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement for the metal industry. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.