BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking on changing tasks?
What you can expect:
- You are the contact person for regional and international HR teams to ensure appropriate alignment for all compensation and rewards as well as our mobility policy
- Identification and analysis of internal and external compensation benchmarks and the following suggestions for consistent employee binding as well as evaluation for classification of job profiles
- Layout, implementation and coordination of employee benefits as bonus payment, health programs, retirement plans, insurance, etc.
- Self-reliant management of short and long term business trips/expats to international BRP-locations
- Surface to external service provider, authorities and partners
- Planing and coordination of collective and individual pay increases
What you bring with you:
- Completed studies (FH, university) in the field of Human Resources/labour law
- First professional experience in HR, compensation & benefits, total rewards, consulting or similar role
- Good handling of numbers as well as the austrian labour law and the collective agreements
- Very good command of German and English
- Organizational talent, affinity with numbers, empathy and service orientation
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 48.151,88 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement for the metal industry. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.