BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- As HR Payroll Analyst, you will perform monthly payroll for a defined group of employees and ensure correct and timely payment.
- Preparation of all payroll-relevant data in SAP (e.g. special payments, leaves of absence, etc.) as well as checking and entering data in SAP
- Preparation of declarations for tax and social security relevant data as well as preparation and transmission of notifications to social security (e.g. registration of new employees)
- Processing time recording and carrying out SOx/FIC checks
- Processing inquiries as well as advising employees and managers on labor and social security issues
What you bring with you:
- Completed commercial education, ideally in industry (office clerk, industrial clerk) as well as at least 5 years of professional experience in payroll accounting, preferably in an international company
- Basic knowledge of Austrian labor law
- Experience in handling operational HR issues, especially payroll issues and HR services in a matrix organization
- Pleasure in working with numbers and interest in legal issues
- Good IT skills (Excel, Word) as well as SOx & FIC controls knowledge, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Open and responsible personality as well as team-oriented thinking and acting
- Structured, exact and careful working style
You will receive an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 43,314.74 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement for the metal industry. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.