BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- System development of projects from the concept phase through to start of production for electric propulsion systems (vehicle control unit, e-motor, inverter, battery management, HMI, charger)
- Analysis of customer requirements and definition of system requirements
- Design of system architecture
- Definition and development of functional and technical safety concepts and requirements according to ISO26262
- Contribution to verification and validation plans, System integration and system testing on powertrain level (HIL, testbench, vehicle)
- Coordination of development activities with the vehicle development team
- Helping to shape system development and functional safety processes in line with ISO26262
What you bring with you:
- Completed technical studies (FH, university) with a focus on electrical engineering, mechatronics or informatics
- Preferably 3 years of professional experience (ideally with model-based functional development in Matlab Simulink) as well as expertise in system engineering and functional safety (ISO26262)
- Knowledge about electrical propulsion systems, cybersecurity (ISO21434), electrical circuits and electrical components
- Good command of English
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach, enthusiasm and enjoyment of team working
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is € 50.029,42 EUR gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement of the metal industry. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.