BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- Preparation of decision bases for the management with regard to corporate planning and control
- Continuous improvement of the system and process landscape as well as ongoing evaluation and optimization of operational financial processes
- Responsibility of warranty controlling and cooperation in international projects
- Takeover of the entire controlling of a subsidiary of BRP-Rotax and participation in the controlling of the Finnish production site
- A dynamic and motivated controlling team and a wide range of development opportunities
What you bring with you:
- Completed commercial studies (FH, university) with specialization in controlling, finance or accounting
- First relevant professional experience in controlling or management consulting
- SAP knowledge in FI/CO advantageous, high IT affinity
- Excellent German and English skills
- Communicative team player with strong analytical skills, process orientation, initiative and commitment
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 44.510,20 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement for the metal industry. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.