BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- Lead Functional Safety Manager within the organisation to develop safety culture and functional safety processes along ISO 26262
- Build up a safety culture aligned to ISO 26262 throughout the R&D department and supporting processes within the whole company
- Support development projects regarding any completion of functional safety activities from concept to production
- Working closely with production, service maintenance and disposal to ensure functional safety is maintained for the whole product lifecycle
- Guiding engineers and management in process changes and cooperate with our development sites in Canada and USA
What you bring with you:
- Completed technical studies (FH, university) in automotive engineering, automotive computing, mechatronics
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in automotive development, ideally leadership experience
- Expert in the field of ISO 26262 and in the development of software and hardware
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- Detail-oriented and precise working method, as well as solution-oriented, proactive work and quick comprehension
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 52.716,30 gross/year. Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.