BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- Development of algorithm for the control electric drives
- Development of concepts and prototypes regarding HMI (human machine interface), connectivity and fleet data recording of vehicles
- Planing and execution on the test bench and vehicle or in a virtual environment (MIL, HIL)
- Project coordination (work packages, deadlines, costs, supplier and customer management)
- Helping to design the functional safety process according to ISO26262
What you bring with you:
- Successfully completed technical studies (FH, university) in electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, software development, automotive engineering, etc. plus first professional experience OR completed HTL and at least 5 years of professionel experience
- Understanding of electrical and/or combustion engine drive technology and their controls
- Handling of tools (Matlab/Simulink, C, INCA, Concerto), Know-how in the field of functional safety (ISO26262) and management of software projects is an advantage
- Very good English and good German knowledge
- Proactive personality with enthusiasm for innovative propulsion
You will be offered an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 48,151.88 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement for the metal industry. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.