BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- Planning, conception and control of process sequences in production
- Evaluating and optimizing operational production processes using SAP PP and SAP ME
- Interface between Production and IT
- Creating process analyzes & implementation of production projects in collaboration with IT and Shopfloor IT
- Provision of Key User coaching and training sessions
What you bring with you:
- Technical or business qualifications or studies (HTL, Matura, FH, university)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the production environment with an interface in IT
- Excellent understanding of processes as well as IT aptitude and knowledge of SAP PP and ME modules
- Experience in project management plus excellent communications skills in German and English
- Teamplayer, who likes to work push tasks and is a proactively into solution finding
What we offer:
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 50.029,42 gross/year. Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.