BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- One of your tasks is the development of the reporting landscape within the controlling department with databases and (Power) BI
- You are the main point of contact for the controlling team that consists out of 14 members concerning Power BI
- As an ETL/ELT specialist you are also strongly in touch with our IT department
- Coordination of requirements regarding projects is also part of your job as well as project management
- You support our controlling team occassionally with regular controlling processes (reporting, processing for decision-making, plannig & budgeting)
What you bring with you:
- Completed business or technical education (FH, university)
- First professional experience in a similar position, e.g.: as data analyst, financial advisor, controller, etc.
- Knowledge of database as SQL, BI data and reporting are ideal
- Excellent command of German and English
- Communicative teamplayer, who has strong analytical skills
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 42.053,2 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement for the metal industry. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.