BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Operative purchasing of different product groups
- Obtaining quotations, executing purchase orders and processing orders
- Support in the evaluation, selection and supervision of national and international suppliers
- Collaboration in all purchasing processes and coordination of internal workflows
- Administrative tasks such as master data maintenance and the preparation of delivery schedules and presentations
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- Completed education (apprenticeship plus work experience, HAK, HBLA)
- First professional experience in purchasing, ideally in an international company or in an industrial company
- Good understanding and interest in technical products and global supply chains
- Very good German and good English skills as well as routine handling of MS Office and ERP, ideally SAP knowledge
- Reliable organizational talent with independent working style and high service orientation
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 37,555.56 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement for the metal industry. A significant overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.