Are you about to graduate (or did you already finish your studies) and fascinated by mechanical engineering? Are you looking for a job with future prospects and are you interested in the field of e-mobility? Do you prefer an environment in which you can learn from others and develop your skills? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
- After the onboarding phase, you will gradually take on tasks in various projects
- You will work on the (further) development of new and existing products, mechanical components and systems
- You will be involved in a wide range of projects in the field of mechanical engineering, from the initial idea through to the start of production
- In these projects, you will work closely with various departments such as pre-development, production, sales, QM, etc.
- In addition, you regularly coordinate with customers and suppliers
- Whether you have completed an apprenticeship, HTL, FH or university degree, you are very welcome! - Non plus Ultra: Focus on Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Do you already have some work experience? - Excellent, but not a must!
- Very good German and English skills
- Your passion for technology and your motivation to learn new things are what make you stand out from the crowd
- You are a team player, reliability is one of your strengths and you like to actively push things forward