BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- Scheduling customer requests according to given capacities as well as taking into account various restrictions (e.g. low finished goods inventories)
- Summarizing customer requests and processing customer programs
- Creation of a rough and detailed planning concept as well as import of the calculated data into SAP
- Monthly forecasting of production and sales quantities as well as handling of the order process
- Interface to internal departments (e.g. purchasing, R&D) and worldwide BRP locations
What you bring with you:
- Completed technical education (HTL) or completed training as a foreman (mechanical engineering and industrial engineering), alternatively HAK degree; professional experience in relevant field advantageous
- Sound knowledge of production and material planning
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Initiative, solution-oriented action as well as flexibility
- Very good German and good written and spoken English
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 42,053.20 gross/year in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement for the metal industry. A significant overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.