BRP-Rotax develops and produces the most innovative drive systems for the world's most exciting power sports vehicles. Together we get people moving and make hearts beat faster. Do you enjoy learning something new every day, accepting challenges and taking responsibility?
What you can expect:
- Carrying out ongoing activities in asset accounting as well as annual activities (e.g. asset inventory)
- Control of the investment budget and asset orders
- Closing activities for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and supporting the preparation of forecasts and budgets as well as the optimization of processes
- Interface function with internal partners (purchasing, R&D, maintenance, etc.)
What you bring with you:
- Completed commercial school (HAK/HLW) or completed commercial apprenticeship (office clerk)
- Preferably first work experience, ideally in the asset accounting department of an industrial company
- Good MS-Office skills (Excel, Word), SAP desirable
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills are a must
- Independent work, initiative and commitment, careful and efficient way of working
You will be given an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is in accordance with the very attractive collective agreement of Metal industry at EUR 32.598,16 gross/year. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.